The Model Q45S from Analytical Technology Inc, is an odor monitoring system that uses the standard Q45 electronics package in conjunction with a special “Wet H2S” sensor. Measurements may be made either at the inlet to scrubber systems where concentrations can run as high as 200 PPM, or at the outlet where concentrations are ideally down below 0.5 PPM. Special sensor configurations are available for either duct insertion or flowcell use.
Q45S transmitters provide a large, easy to read LCD display of H2S concentration with a second display line to indicate other status information. An alarm contact is available for external alarming functions, and a second contact may be used for alarm purposes if the air purge system is not implemented in a given application. An isolated 4-20 mA output is provided for remote data transmission, and output spans are user programmable for ranges of 0-2.000 PPM up to 0-200.0 PPM.
- Gas Type: Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sensor Type: Special wet gas sensor design
- Display: 0-2.000 PPM, 0-20.00 PPM, 0-200.0 PPM (programmable)
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds
- Accuracy: Generally ±10% of value, but limited by available calibration gas
- Sensitivity: 0.1 PPM minimum
- Zero Stability: ± 0.04 PPM
- Electronic Linearity: ±0.5%
- Span Drift: Dependent on operating environment but generally less than 3% per month
- Analog Output: Isolated 4-20 mA, 575 ohms maximum
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 5 VA max.
- Optional: 9 VDC battery-powered with data logger
- Alarm Relays: Two SPDT, 5 A @ 230 VAC resistive
- Relay Coil: Programmable either normally energized or normally de-energized
- Enclosure: Nema 4X Polycarbonate, Wall, pipe, or panel mounted
- Controls: 4 membrane switches on front of monitor.
- Operating Temperature: -20º to +50º C
- Operating Pressure: -0.2 to 10 PSIG
- Weight: 4 Lbs (1.8 Kg.)