Simple to install with time-honored reliable performance, Georg Fischer Signet 515 Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensors are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance.
The output signal of the Model 515 is a sinusoidal frequency capable of driving a self-powered flowmeter . The wide dynamic flow range of 0.3 to 6 m/s (1 to 20 ft/s) allows the sensor to measure liquid flow rates in full pipes and can be used in low pressure systems.
- Model : P51530-P0 ( 1/2 Inch to 4 Inch Line Size )
- Model : P51530-P1 ( 5 Inch to 8 Inch Line Size )
- Linearity : ±1% of max. range @ 25 °C (77 °F)
- Range : 0.3 to 6 m/s
- Process connection : 1.25 in. NPT
- Wetted Materials : Glass-filled PP (black), FPM, Titanium, PVDF
- Mounting : In-Line
- Operating Pressure, Temperature Range: 0 to 6.9 bar (0 to 100 psi) @ 20 Deg C
- Manufacturer : Georg Fischer
- Country of Origin : United States of America