The Georg Fischer Signet 2724 pH Electrodes features a patented reference
electrode design and uses the unique foul-proof patented DryLoc® connector.
The large area PE reference junction and pathway is constructed to increase the
total reference effectiveness and ensures long service life.
- Model : 3-2724-00 ( 159001545 )
- Efficiency: >97% @ 25 °C (77 ° F)
- Range : 0-14 pH
- Process connection : ¾ in. NPT
- Wetted Materials : Ryton® (PPS), glass, UHMW PE, FPM
- Mounting : In-Line
- Operating Pressure, Temperature Range: -10 °C to 65 °C (14 °F to 149 °F):
0 to 6.9 bar (0 to 100 psi)
- Manufacturer : Georg Fischer
- Country of Origin : United States of America