The Georg Fischer Signet 2818-2823 Conductivity/Resistivity Electrodes
are designed to provide versatile installation and accurate sensing across a very broad dynamic range.
These electrodes are built with a controlled surface finish to ensure accuracy and repeatability. The standard electrode is constructed 316 SS or Titanium,
but there are other materials available for maximum chemical compatibility.
- Cell Constant Accuracy : ±2% of reading
- Range : Upto 200,000 μS / 100,000 ppm
- Process connection : ¾ in. NPT
- Wetted Materials : EPR (EPDM), Carbon fiber reinforced PTFE, 316L stainless steel
- Mounting : In-Line
- Operating Temperature, Pressure Range: -10 °C to 65 °C (14 °F to 149 °F): 0 to 6.9 bar (0 to 100 psi)
- Manufacturer : Georg Fischer
- Country of Origin : United States of America